The past few years have been phenomenal for the eCommerce marketplace, and this comes as no surprise, since the prevalence and consumption of services, in our globally connected world has reached the highest peaks. But, this is just the beginning.
The worldwide revenue of the eCommerce marketplace skyrocketed to 2290 Billion USD in 2018.
A further rise, up to 19.11% is expected.
Eventually, this might end up in a market volume of 4480 Billion USD by the end of 2021.
eCommerce marketplace: trends or waves of the craze?
- Ideally, genuine trends for businesses online, last longer than just waves of the craze, which come easily and go away quickly.
- What people will craze over temporarily can plainly be ignored, but not the lasting trends.
- Trends in E-commerce marketplaces emanate from myriad things:
- How the customers shop?
- What do they buy?
- Their response to business tactics.
- In the previous decade, illustrious eCommerce giants have been benefited by adopting such trends and have created a massive influence.
Must Read: How could you increase your business native application awareness?
Here are a few eCommerce trends that will see a new advancement in the forthcoming years.
Mobile transactions have seen a notable rise in the previous years and are only expected to go up and up further as time passes by.
- Making your website mobile responsive can take your sales to a whole new level.
- You can make full use of any E-commerce app development company, like “Mindster”
- The introduction of E-commerce mobile applications will attract more buyers than from a website, as people usually do not prefer the latter.
- It is always smart to invest in an E-commerce mobile application, as the dependency on mobile applications is increasing at a rapid pace.
eCommerce to M-commerce!
- If you want to increase the traffic, hype your sales and take your eCommerce to the next level, you’ve got to hire the best company for eCommerce application development.
- E-commerce application development companies like “MageNative” help the users to build their business on mobile apps leading to the increased influx of customers.
- This trend of moving on from web to mobile is gaining popularity.
- E-commerce app development companies, now have this new focus. AI.
- A report by Business Insider proposed that around 85% of customer interactions will have AI as the next level of communication by 2020.
- Companies of Ecommerce application development are stressing on improving customers’ experience and making it more realistic.
- Augmented reality is a great idea, which allows the customers to visualize products like furniture in their homes or specks on one’s face.
Voice Search is a new trend awaiting.
- Ecommerce mobile applications will now look forward to introducing voice search options in the app.
- This provides convenience and flexibility to the users.
Window to Real Shopping.
- Ecommerce application development companies are now improvising the camera options.
- The users will be able to shop online, what they see live, by clicking a picture of the product. Camfinder is one such app.
Chatbots for Personal Assistance.
- User engagement can be improved by using chatbots as they provide relevant options.
- Ecommerce application development companies are working on bringing in chatbots, aa it provides more flexibility to use the application.
To sum up, this is a field experiencing growth for the past few years and this growth is anticipated to continue for years together.
As eCommerce owners, we need to provide our customers with the best.